Sunday 28 October 2012

Scott & Hester's Wedding at The Bedfont Hotel


I first met Scott & Hester back in 2010 having been recommended by Steve & Louise, a couple's who's wedding I'd shot that year. We arranged a Pre Wedding Shoot at Mount Batten Pier in Plymouth...thankfully the Wedding Day wasn't as windy as the Pre Wedding Shoot!

I took along a second shooter for this wedding...another Chris...(this had the potential to get confusing!) We rocked up early and Hester's family made us feel very welcome...an early coffee shout never goes unnoticed!

I couldn't help noticing some spiral stairs leading downstairs, I later discovered they led to what can only be described as a "Man Cave" airfix models, remote control bits and bobs...comfy chairs. A man after my own heart!

The morning soon got going, makeup and hair first to tick off the list for the girls and this was followed by a buffet and one of the best Quiche's Ive ever tasted. ( I told you you'd get a mention Ruth!) She's famous for them apparently.

A couple frantic moments with the dresses followed by Polo's all round.

The cars pulled up...Hester's face said it all...With her Dad looking immensely proud..."Here we go"

Arriving at The Bedfont in Tavistock I met back up with Chris who had been with Scott for the morning. Scott was going through the drill...A few deep breaths and a couple glances to the ceiling. Places everyone...

Congratulations Mr & Mrs Way

A beautiful day...

































































No comments:

Post a Comment